A day later than I meant to start it, but here’s my BMO giveaway!
What you win: 1 BMO plush in his holiday sweater (from the Adventure Time episode ‘Holly Jolly Secrets Part 2’) handmade by me, valued at $70.
When: From now (November 16th, 2013) until December 7th, 2013!
How to win: First, read the rules!
1. You must be 18 to enter!
2. You must be comfortable giving me your mailing address if you win, otherwise I won’t be able to send you BMO. I won’t share your info, of course!
3. You don’t have to be following me on Tumblr, unless you want to!
4. NO giveaway blogs, please!
5. US shipping is free! This giveaway is open to international participants (I’m in NYC, USA), but I will not be able to fully offer free shipping. I will however take $10 (the approximate cost of the US shipping) off. For example: Earlier this year I mailed a BMO to France and it cost about $30. If you won, you would need to pay $20 for shipping (I don’t think it’ll be more than this). International participants MUST have Paypal, for this reason. I’ll calculate shipping after I have your mailing address. International shipping must be paid within 48 hours of me notifying the winner of the shipping cost.
6. The contest ends at 12am EST, December 7th, 2013. The winner will be notified December 8th. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or I’ll choose someone else. If you’re entering on Tumblr you MUST have your ask box open and it MUST be easy for me to see the link. If not, I’ll choose another winner.
Second, head over to Rafflecopter and enter!
1. You can enter by reblogging this post (once), liking my Facebook page or both!
2. Obviously, don’t remove these comments when you reblog!
3. If you don’t fill out the info on Rafflecopter, you aren’t entered! Please remember to do that! The winner will be chosen at random through their system.
I think that’s it! Have fun! Send me an ask if you have any questions.
The first time I saw this I got really confused. Garnet had been protective of Steven, hinting at her belief in his potential, so I thought that this was just her scolding him or being generally cold.
BUT THEN I REALIZE THE REASON SHE’S SAYING THIS IS SO THAT STEVEN…
“If you could fight anyone who would you fight?”